The system I was working on was Windows 2012 R2 and XenDesktop 7.5 Enterprise
Time for another option to resolve this issue.
1. On the vCenter server, navigate to C:\ProgramData\VMware\VMware VirtualCenter\SSL\
2. Copy the cacert.pem file to your XD Broker server
3. Open the MMC on the XD Broker server as an administrator and add the Certificates snap-in, choosing to manage the Local Computer
4. Browse to "Trusted Root Certification Authorities" and select Import
5. Import the file cacert.pem
6. Open the browser on the Broker server and go to the FQDN of the vCenter server. You should not receive a certificate warning.